It's happened

>> Thursday, October 1, 2009

I have too many projects I want to make and not enough time to make them!

Currently working on:
* Scarf for Mike (64% done)
* Hexagon blanket: (80% done. 3 more to finish and mail all out by end of October,then assembly)
* Autumn blanket: (90% done. All blocks are made, 4 more need to mail out and then assembly)
* Oh yeah and eventually I need to buy the last bits of yarn and finish my Christmas blanket!

Next in line:
* Hat to go with Mike's Scarf (will have to be solid Crimson, will run out of black poo)
* Glittens for me (b/c it's dang cold in the winter)
* Fix super big slouchy had I messed up
* Christmas gift 1 (probably the longest one too, need to get started on this one by November at the latest)
* Christmas gift 2 (Will make enough for 2-4 people depending on how I do it)
* Secret Santa Project

What I want to make for myself:
* This beautiful sweater wrap
* This shawl And there's already been at least 3 instances where I wish I already had it.
* This sweater
* Leg warmers (these may need to be bumped up with the Glittens, I need'em)
* about 4 other sweaters I can't decide which I want first.

This is a problem. I could hurry up and finish my Christmas stuff so I can get started on my stuff.. but we know that won't happen!

1 comments:

Kendra October 2, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

You are so motivated!! I wish I had some projects to do...maybe I should try doing some stuff with yarn...

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP