Vacation!

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

Mike and I took the day yesterday to go up to Portsmith NH and it was amazing. I love old old towns. Didn't go into any museums, but we'll be there again.

On the way home we stopped in Salem. Took a ghost tour that was decent but not scary like it said it would be. I goofed and bought combo tickets for a cemetary/witchcraft tour that we missed. Would have loved that and may do it sometime. They let us sit in on a "ghostly parlor show" that was ultimate cheese. Hah. It was fun but I want to go back when it's not Halloween and explore the history more.

Here's a photo from the car on our way out of Boston. All the leaves everywhere were gorgeous but the wind has taken a lot out





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP