Who Needs a Whistle?

>> Monday, October 19, 2009

Saturday evening Mike and I were walking through the park waiting for our movie to start when a Golden Retriever came up to me and buried her nose in my coat. Her owner tried for several minutes to get her to keep walking but this dog was not having it. I explained to her that I worked at the shelter and a few mintutes later they were finally able to continue on.

Tonight at the toy store I had another dog bound up to me and ask for lovings, but this was just due to my charm and good looks as I'd washed all my clothes that day.

I love being a dog magnet.

1 comments:

Kendra October 20, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Haha, for sure!!! I tend to attract them too...although, not quite as magnetically as you do! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP