Rollahcostah

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm upset. I'm going to be working with the Vet Hospital we took Baby to last night and still they would not let us do a payment plan for his diagnostics. I should've pushed to talk to someone higher then the insensitive heartless numb financial man.

But the good that came out of it? We pay less and I got to take my snookums home for the night instead of leaving him to be poked and prodded. He still got poke and prodded though. The lady behind the counter asked if he got bit by something. No, that's just the 8 pricks it took to draw blood from him.

They are looking for bad or worse. It makes me sad. But he did eat solid food this morning. And he likes two of the three medications we were given for him. The third takes 10 minutes and is authentically a baby about it. Twisting and gagging and wiping his mouth off because it's "Soo teerible mommy!" But he loves his new carrier.

Which is good, because he has to go back tonight for more blood draws.

1 comments:

Kendra October 12, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Ugh, I hope its nothing too serious!!! :(

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP