Baby update

>> Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Finally got in touch with the vet lastnight. Baby also has low glucose levels which could point to insulinoma or a tumor in his pancreas. Sigh. . Poor thing. He's still acting fine and lowering his antibiotic dose has helped with the diarrhea. The doc here at Angell said the same medication she recommended will help the low glucose levels too. She wants to meet up with me this week so go over some more things.

Since I have to prepare for the inevitable I also have to think of what I can do for Buddy when the time comes. The best thing I can thing of is to get another friend for them sooner rather than later. I don't know what would happen if I waited until after. And I don't want him to get lonely and depressed. I do think that were it the other way around Baby would have a rougher time.



1 comments:

Kendra October 28, 2009 at 2:45 PM  

ugh, that is tough...luckily ferrets don't take up too much space..so getting a 3rd one wouldn't hinder too much!

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP