My Mosaic

>> Friday, April 17, 2009

Went into Google images and answered these questions and made this through flicker!



QUESTIONS:
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What is your hometown?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite movie?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. What is your favorite hobby?
8. What is your favorite dessert?
9. What is one word to describe yourself?
10. How are you feeling right now?
11. What do you love most in the world?
12. What do you want to be when you grow up?
13. At this moment, what do I want more than anything else?
14. Home, Part I.
15. Home, Part II.
16. What is my favorite thing to wear?


Funny enough, for the drink questions, I'd picked Raspberry Lime Ricky and the picture I loved was from the Delux Town Diner where Mike and I eat at least once a week!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP