Crisis!

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm in project limbo..

I have more Christmas squares to make but I kinda-sorta want to wait and see what I get from my partners first so I can see if there is a particular color I need more of. Or if I want more solid pieces or more superduper colorful ones.

In the meantime I've gotten an itch to make more tops for myself. Especially with the weather turning so nice, but I don't have the yarn for that right now. I also need more yarn for other blankets I have planed!

I'm also going to buy some stash storage this weekend so my yarn can finally move out of the Puma and Windsor Button bags it's in now. Then I can actually see it!

I should plan out some yarn to make Dearest a sweater for this fall. He'd like that.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP