Hip Hip!

>> Monday, April 27, 2009

HURRAY!

I have been obsessing over this sweater by Sweater Babe for nearly a week now. I've figured out what yarn I want to use; the Knit Picks Andean Silk in Kenai. I'm all set to make it except I need to order the yarn AND buy the pattern. I've never bought a single pattern before. Just seems silly, but for a beautiful piece, ok I'll do it.

In my obsessing I was reading links about the pattern trying to figure out every trick and recommendation I could. When all of a sudden, I found this link to Women's World Magazine. They featured Sweater Babe in their last issue of the magazine and are giving away one pattern to each person! Yep, that's right. I got the pattern for free!! I was expecting to email them and then wait for a few days and then get it, but oh no. Five minutes later!

Now Knit Picks needs to hurry and finish dyeing the yarn!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP