IDK

>> Thursday, April 30, 2009

I've never had the trouble of choosing colors before. Green has always been a yes. But now I feel like I have a lot of green. I don't really, but wearing green 3 days a week for work at the toy store makes me feel like I have a lot of green.

Red is a nice color too, so what happens? All of my long sleeve shirts are red. Granted 2 of the 3 are sports shirts, and they are all casual. So does that really count? I have nothing super feminine that's red.

I have discovered I like purple, but it has to be a good purple. So ordering purple online seems a little iffy to me. Although the purple I'm looking at is really nice.

Blue, I have no tops that are blue. Which is strange, because my eyes are blue, and when I do happen to wear blue near my face people always compliment it. But certain blues are just too much with blue jeans. I like bright colors. The light blue is nice, but I'm not really a light/pastel type of girl.

My other option is Teal which was my original first pick. But I wore a teal shirt yesterday and it was a nice color, but I'm just not sold on it anymore.

I would love to make a white sweater, I love white tops. But, I have one white pull over already and my light jacket is white. That's enough. Color time.

SIGH

2 comments:

Kendra May 1, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I agree with the blue and blue jeans thing...I hate to wear any blue with jeans! UGH!

What about pink!? Like a darker pink...

Jackie May 2, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Well, they don't have pink but the burgundy red is nice. And I don't wear pink. I don't think I own anything pink.

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP