Are you there?

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This is like walking into a house that hasn't been lived in for a year. These most recent posts are so old! So, one of last year's resolutions bombed: being in school by the end of the year. :\ I was hoping to get in for this spring but FAFSA is a boob. But I'm going to get early admittance for the fall and possibly the summer if I can get aid. Probably going to go to UMass too, it's the cheapest option here and a good school. Mike's a little wary of me going over there at night though. S'ok. I beat'em up!

Christmas brought a wonderful, well earned, and much needed vacation of just over a week. I've also cut Monday's out of my Magic schedule so that I have a little more time for around the house. All my spare time at the College has gotten me back into crocheting and I learned to knit! Weeee. I'll put up pictures in a separate post.

So this year's resolution is to quit putting things off! Stop putting off school, stop putting off getting my certification through work, stop putting off everything! Unfortunately that little resolution also gave me the wedding bug >.< but I think I've made it subside somewhat. I love Mike more then ever (yes more then last year when I said the same thing) and I wouldn't want something stupid like me being antzy about wanting a huge party all about me to put a strain on our relationship.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP