Learn the Art of Layers.

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm happy to say that yes, I can layer my yoga pants with my jeans and still fit them inside my boots. Which is very helpful when it's 13 degrees outside and overcast.

I've been waiting for a week to get a bunch of yarn I ordered and it came on Saturday (yaaaay!) I started on a pair of leg warmers first:

Now, as you can see, I'm not very far. They are going to come above the knee when I'm done, and I'm about.. 3 inches over the heel. So I might get them just in time for Spring! lol...

I got a Barnes and Noble gift card from the toy store for Christmas so I went to the library and checked out all the books I wanted to read that I didn't feel the need to purchase. So now I still have my library card and 6 books sitting around to be read. I just don't know if I have time to do anything else!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP