Bebes

>> Friday, January 16, 2009


Made these for a friend from HS who just had a baby about a month ago. Hopefully they'll still fit her! They look kind of orange in the photo, but it's really a tomato red. If I have time at work today (which I probably will) I'll make some booties to go with them. I'll edit that picture in once I get them finished (probably by tomorrow).

Here they are!

I would have finished them last night but my hands were really sore. Now to get them to Jarrod so he can mail them out!

2 comments:

Soul Existence January 18, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

They look great! Make me a hat! I want one of those beanies that are tight to the skull. i'll even shave my head so my hair is out of the way.

Krockcheat February 11, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

Yes you could come if I ever go. and nice niting stuf

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP