New Obsession; Take One

>> Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Alright! Let me introduce you to my new friend: ravelry.com! Best.Site.Ever. I can keep track of what yarn I have, what patterns I want to do, and search a HUGE amount of patterns and people to help me with them! My first project from the site was Squishy the Fish.



This is his good side! He really turned out well in the end, but I'm a beginner and the pattern was weird for me. But he's adorable. On the other side I somewhere picked up an extra stitch and there's a bit of a hole, but I still love him. As I was stuffing him with love <3 Mike asked "So what are you going to do with him?" Well, I thought maybe I'd give him to the ferrets. But he'd get pretty chewed up so I'm not sure if I could bear to see that happen! But I don't know what else to do with him, he's sitting on my end table keeping watch over the living room at the moment.

More project posts soon! I have a bunch of yarn on it's way, will be here on Tuesday wooo! I got bright pink, yellow, blue, green and purple to make some more toys and then some to make a halter top and some leg warmers for myself.

:D

1 comments:

-jim January 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM  

Squishy the fish is so cute! -dad

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP