Spring..?

>> Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Can I say it's official yet? Three of the next five days are going to be in the 50s!!!

I get to open up the windows and not get pestered for doing it! I'm also inspired to use my strength to manhandle some things down into the basement and have the boys come home and go "How..." (On second thought, that just sounds dangerous. I'll put them to work)

Second item on the agenda: I have nearly finished my shorts! Once I get my drawstring made and get the legs pinned out so they don't curl up I'll get pictures. They are awesome clown shorts.

I don't know what I'm going to make next! I really loved the lace work on my halter top, so maybe a lace shawl? Ooo.. that sounds amazingly difficult and fun. I also need to figure out what yarn I'm going to use for a present I'm making :D

3 comments:

Kendra March 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

You're a silly girl!!! You guys should come out here...the next two days are supposed to be in the 70's!!! HOORAY! :)

Awesome job on that halter top by the way!!! :)

Kendra March 19, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

OH YEAH, and you need to check out the band Within Temptation

I think you'll love them..haha

Soul Existence March 20, 2009 at 7:44 AM  

get some big neighbor guys to take all the big stuff down. that way damus and sidd are still all, "How..."

yesterday was 60-70-ish here.. blue, warm, breezy, not too cold.. i think we should petition mother nature to make every day like that forever.

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP