Christmas in April!

>> Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am so excited! I'm part of a group on Ravelry.com based around a brand of yarn called Vanna's choice (Yes, Wheel of Fortune Vanna) and we're doing a Christmas themed crochet exchange. Here's the run down, I make 12 squares based around whatever theme I get put in; either traditional Christmas colors or 'Winter Wonderland' colors (blues, silvers). Then I mail out 11 of them to other people in the group and then they do the same thing. So in the end I end up with enough squares to make a blanket! It's going to be a blast! I find out on Wednesday what group I'm in and I'll probably be buying the yarn on Friday. :P

In other news my second leg warmer is going a lot faster then the first. I switched from magic loop to using two circulars and it's much less frustrating. I need to finish it by Friday!!

Other then my exchange I have two other blankets forming in my mind. It's going to be a fun summer.

1 comments:

Kendra March 28, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Wow, that sounds like it could be a lot fun! :) I need a hobby like this! haha

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP