Distortion

>> Friday, March 20, 2009

I decided to pick up my leg warmers again. Partially because having an unfinished project staring at me starts to eat at my brain, and partially because the only other thing I'm able to make right now is another plush (which I will do, probably next).

So I actually finished the first one! Yaaay! BUT when I tried it on, the thigh is -huge-. I mean... huge. I must think I'm fatter then I am! Or I was knitting a lot loser then I had been. Both of which are probably true.

However, this means that once I'm done with both I might have yarn left over to try my hand at some actual socks! ^_^ And I have just enough time before the hockey game to frog it down to where it gets huge.

PS: YAY AMY'S COMING TOMORROW!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP