Two Face

>> Monday, November 26, 2007

I had the most disturbing dream last night. Mike and I arrived at what was supposed to be his/our house. There was a girl there who was his best friend (no jealousy issue) I walked into another room and I can hear her whispering to him that there's no better time then now and to just do it. He walks in and gets down on one knee and proposes! I was so happy and excited, but then I realized it was a dream and calmed down. Then suddenly is flashed back to when we'd just gotten there again, the girl was also there. We were sitting in the living room and instead of proposing the said I was stuck on the friendship level, to which I replied that it was him who wasn't able to move forward with our relationship and stormed off in a huff. From the bedroom I could hear the girl scolding Mike for what he'd said. Right after this the real Mike walked into my bedroom and I woke up. I don't really know what to make of it o.O I would so love to get engaged right now, but I am content with where we are as well. And the girl in my dream, it was like she was me telling Mike what I was thinking in each dream.

What does it mean?

1 comments:

Soul Existence November 26, 2007 at 11:49 AM  

Oh, wait. I'm gonna put on my seer cloak now.. I see... the girl as your subconscious. You want to get married. You're giving subtle hints that you want to get married.

Now the second one. Your fears and anxieties. You are happy with the way the relationship is going. Change brings the unknown. Unknown is scary. Let's just be happy where we are.

There. Seer Soulie has spoken. :D

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP