Break Down

>> Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Since opening the page to start this blog I have calmed down somewhat. I have been going crazy all morning about work and Thanksgiving. Work because I have a -lot- to finish up today so that it's all caught up for the rest of the week that I'm taking off. Also I was going to start my second job today, but she didn't email me until this morning, and I don't have my green shirt with me but I do have bunch of laundry with me. So I wouldn't have time to go home and then go back and Mike's busy all day and can't help. So I said it was impossible for me to start today, but that means I need to get a jump start on my cleaning when I get home this afternoon so that I'm not rushed on Thursday morning.

So I'm stressed about cleaning, the apartment is a mess. Most of the garbage and laundry is picked up or done, but it's just dirty. I need to do dishes, the bathroom, scrub the floors bla bla bla. But it's ok, I'm master of the 10 second tidy, just need to turn it into a 6 hour scrub down.

Now about Thanksgiving, apparently we're just sitting at home doing nothing. -.- So then what am I so stressed about? Hahhahahaha.....ha.. ha... ok.. But I think I'm ok now. I got it figured out with Jerrod what they are bringing and he knows what I'm planning on making. Got an awesome recipe from Soul for some cider and I might have Mike help me pick out some wine if the budget allows it. As for the bird, I'm buying it all ready cooked! ^_^ Boston Market is my friend. I can't deal with roasting a turkey right now. Maybe next year I'll branch into that.

So... I'm definitely an over achiever when it comes to this kind of thing, but I really like to make people feel at home and what better way then a huge feast for thanksgiving!?

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP