But What about the Snail?

>> Thursday, August 30, 2007

"Malnutrition is a general term for the medical condition caused by an improper or insufficient diet. It most often refers to under nutrition resulting from inadequate consumption, poor absorption, or excessive loss of nutrients"

Nothing ever talks about those college age people who simple eat poorly. Over the past week I've experienced irritability, fatigue, general bitchiness, and I still haven't gotten over this damn cold. Today Mike quizzes me on what I ate today like I was an anorexic to which I answered; powdered doughnuts (ran out of cereal shush), and pizza. What did I eat yesterday? An apple, some chick peas and fruit loops. No I'm not anorexic. I simply ran out of food in my refrigerator and have yet to get more. He diagnosed me as being malnourished because of my poor eating over the last week. I need to get back to my Kashi and naked juice!

I hereby make this pledge as of tomorrow to take better care of my body and reverse my poor health.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP