Blog eh?

>> Monday, August 27, 2007

Apparently I have a blog, who knew. So I guess I'll use it and let my thoughts run rampant! Maybe instead of a zoo I should've called it a wildlife habitat..since they'll all be free to do as they please.

That said, any thoughts that might offend or upset, I do not take responsibility. Upon entering you have given up your rights and will not be pampered. This is a wild life exploration of Jaqi Zoo. Please keep arms, legs, and head inside the vehicle at all time. Otherwise you will be bit. And we do not have medical staff on hand to stop the bleeding or reattach anything.

Have a wonderful trip!

Oh, and also it is advised you remove any shiny objects as the thoughts tend to be attracted to them. They will be stolen and you may possibly be maimed in the process.

That is all.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP