Button on Blanket

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010




Tadaa!

Pros:
* Super warm
* Really soft
* Layers awesomely under my coats!

Cons:
* When putting on the buttons, I did do it quite evenly, so the left side comes up further then the right. Weird, I know.
* I need better stitch markers so I don't create ladders like you see coming up from under the armpit.

No real complaints with the pattern, (B.O.B)it was really well written. It does seem to be made for someone with narrow shoulders. Or, I have a very long neck. The sweater is supposed to have a turtle neck, but it barely comes up my neck at all. This was such a quick knit that I think I'll make it again with some added shaping in the waist and a higher collar. Maybe put in some more cables as well.

1 comments:

Kendra February 3, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Me likes!!! :) You rock!

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP