Fall's Here!

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

The weather is finally at a point where you can be outside all day and not have a care in the world! Although it's been rainy for a few days, and it going to be pretty nasty later in the week, for now it's just perfect! There are even some Eager Beaver trees starting to turn!

Every autumn I have a huge need to make scarves, hats, and gloves. I don't know why. I have enough scarves (3), but I'm already planning another one (2). Already worked out a hat and scarf ensemble to make for the Harvard Football games so we can be warm, cozy, and show our school pride! Going to learn a new technique while making it: double knitting. Oooooo sounds tricky hm?

I also want to make a hooded cowl to wear under my coats when I don't have my hooded sweaters on. I love hoods. I love being wrapped up in scarves Babushka style. I love wearing enough other warm cozy things that you don't need a coat when it's 40 out!

New England winters may be the death of me, but autumn makes up for it.

2 comments:

Kendra September 14, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

I can't imagine how beautiful New England autumns are!!! Jealous! haha But I do love Colorado's seasons! :) Even the crazy wet ones like this year!

Kevin September 17, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

I don't think autumn is better anywhere than it is in Boston!

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP