Water and Oil Don't Mix

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008

In light of loosing an entire day on my game last night (*tear*) I started to wonder what would happen if I was forced to live one day over. What would happen? I'd probably run into different people, how would that affect me? It could change your entire life! It could be the difference between living and dying, loving and losing. So so much.

And how would you act on a day you knew you got to relive again? Would you go kill your boss? Ok, so if I got to live today over I would....skip work entirely and just chill at home. Well..but I would do fun stuff and wouldn't I want that fun stuff to last into the next day? I mean, wouldn't I want to have those stories? I wouldn't...

Having to relive a day would not be a good thing.

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP