>> Friday, June 4, 2010



The instructions for my latest project. o.O The blur of letters is no trick of the eye. It's a bit daunting, but I'm confident in my abilities. The hardest part for me has been getting used to the size of the thread. I mean yarn.
Eventually I'm hoping it'll look like this:

It's a beautiful pattern by Anne Hanson. I've probably wish-listed half her pieces already. The yarn I'm using is an alpaca blend from Knit Picks (my fav company ever) in a really beautiful purple.

To give me some sanity breaks I'm restarting my Safire cardigan. My gauge was waaay off. I figure I should finally learn the gauge lesson. Luckily it's a super easy knit and I will bang right through it again!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP