Long Time Coming

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

Finally, some pictures of finished projects! I have a sweater that I was working on last week and was literally only the collar away from finishing when I ran out of yarn. I just got my shipment of more though, so tomorrow I'll be able to finish it! It's going to be warm and squishy and delish.





First off, my Hexagon Blanket that's been finished for quite some time now. I really love this thing, it's huge, it's snuggly, it's pretty! Mike says "Who makes a round blanket?" But I love it. It never lives on the bed, it's always in the living room, either nicely covering our couch or wrapped around me, like now.










Next, my Autumn Blanket. I actually only finished this last night. A little late for the season, yes. It's not as big as the Hexagons but it's beautiful, and will look wonderful over the couch next fall.












Lastly, my Glittens! Technically they aren't finished yet because I haven't put on the buttons to keep the mitten tops down, but shush.

1 comments:

Kendra January 25, 2010 at 5:52 PM  

You're awesome!!! I think I'll dig out my knitting needles next time I'm at my mom's!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP