Upcoming

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I joined two more swaps even though I haven't completed my Christmas blanket. I need to make 4 or 5 more blocks (I can't remember) so that it's big enough to snuggle in under and then join them all together. But, I'll finish it before Christmas, I promise!

One swap is made of hexagons instead of squares and they are flower themed. It's going to be beautiful, and probably large enough that I won't have to make extra blocks, but we'll see. Besides, it's a summer throw, so no need to totally wrap myself in it.

Swap two is Autumn themed! Squares again, and I may make a few extra, but possibly not as many as the Christmas. Oranges, reds, and browns all thrown together in an un70's fashion!

On top of all that? Mr. wants me to make him a blanket all on my own, just for him. Plus I really need to start one of my secret projects! AND! And I'm going to make myself a shawl. The last few nights I've really been itching for one, when it's really warm but then the sun goes down and it's -just- cool enough that you're uncomfortable. Plus, they are beautiful.

Going to be a busy busy girl. Love it.

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP