String of Good Fortune

>> Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year! A new year brings a benchmark to look back at where I was one year ago, so here it is:

One Year Ago I was:
* Almost single :'(
* Living in an apartment with no real room to speak of, in an area I disliked.
* Working a dead end job where I wasn't appreciated.
* Being selfish.
* Had no idea what I was going to do with my life.

Today I am:
* More in love with Mike then I ever thought possible.
* Living in the most amazing house, just the two of us.
* Working two fantastic jobs with great bosses and co-workers.
* Maybe still being a little selfish, but not nearly as much so (heh)
* I'm going to be a nurse!

So my resolutions:
* Be in school by the end of the year.
* Pay off those damn credit cards!!
* Live life as frugally as possible without depriving myself.

Horrah! Kisses all around.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Digi-digi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP